Our Team of teachers and lovelies
Her Path of Love Ltd.
13 Moonsongs, St Edmunds Rd, Glastonbury
BA6 9HX UK
This is the company which provides this website, and any services or features which may be made available to you from this website.
Data Protection Framework
1. Customer and Citizen Data
You may decide to send us your personal information via this website if you are seeking more information, requesting to attend one of our events, or for other similar purposes. Your decision to disclose your personal data is entirely voluntary, and by doing so, you are providing us with specific consent to use your personal data only for the purposes for which you have disclosed it to us.
Her Path of Love Ltd may access and use your Customer Data only for the purposes for which you have submitted it to us to (a) provide information to you, (b) make contact with you, (c) provide services to you, or (d) maintain the operations and security of the website and services we provide to you. We will not use your personal information for any other purposes, for example the communication of marketing material, unless we have your specific consent to do so.
(We will at all times handle and store your personal data in accordance with industry best practice aligned with ISO27001, the international standard for information security. This includes the activities and procedures undertaken by our own personnel and authorised third parties (see Section 5), and the technical controls which we have implemented to prevent unauthorised access, compromise or theft of information from our applications, supporting computer systems and premises.)
2. Sensitive Personal Data
GDPR specifies a set of personal data categories which are considered to be “sensitive”, and which require special consideration by Data Controllers. This website, and any services available from this website, do not knowingly collect or process any sensitive personal data.
3. Children’s Personal Data
This website and any services available from this website are not directed to children under the age of 18. If you learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with their personal information without having parental consent, please contact email@example.com immediately so that we can take appropriate action.
4. Customer and Citizen Data Rights
As prescribed within data protection regulations, you have several rights connected to the provision of your personal data to NAME using this website. These include your rights to request that Her Path of Love Ltd:
- confirms to you what personal data it may hold about you if any.
- Share with you for what purposes it holds this information
- changes the consent which you have provided in relation to your personal data
- corrects any inaccurate or incomplete personal data which may be held about you
- provides you with a complete copy of your personal data for you to move elsewhere
- stops processing your personal data, whilst an objection from you is being resolved
- permanently erases all your personal data promptly, and confirms to you that it has done so (there may be reasons why we may be unable to do this)
5. Declaration of Sub-Processing
To make an informed decision on whether to provide your personal data to Her Path of Love Ltd using this website, we need to make you aware of three organisations that act as Data Processors for us in the provision of our services to you:
- Krystal Hosting Ltd, a provider of secure hosting services, based in the United Kingdom
- Paypal for payments
- MailChimp for email communiction
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
6. Website Cookies
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer, or from your computer or mobile device to us each time you visit our website. They are unique to you or your web browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them, or until they expire.
(If you decide to disable some or all cookies, you may not be able to use some of the functions on our website. We may use third-party cookies, for example Google Analytics, and you may choose to opt-out of third-party cookies from their website.)
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
7. External Links
This website may include relevant hyperlinks to external websites not controlled by Her path of Love Ltd. Whilst all reasonable care has been exercised in selecting and providing any such links, you are advised to exercise caution before clicking any external links. We cannot guarantee the ongoing suitability of external links, nor do we continually verify the safety or security of the contents which may be provided to you. You are advised, therefore, that your use of external links is at your own risk and we cannot be responsible for any damages or consequences caused by your use of them.
9. Contacting Her path of Love Ltd
13 Moonsongs, St Edmunds Rd, Glastonbury,
BA6 9HX UK